Friday, December 16, 2011

Office Makeover - Desk Update!

Remember my plan for my office makeover I posted about here? WELL, it is VERY slowly (but surely!) coming along. The biggest piece of the room, the DESK, is now in place!



And I'm very proud to say - I made the desk MYSELF!! :) 
(with the help of my awesome dad, of course!)


We had the major cuts done at Home Depot...


But some of them I did myself :)


I brought it home to make sure it fit!
(I planned the dimensions of the desk in order for it to fit perfectly in this space!)


And primed and painted.. I decided to paint it black to seamlessly match my bookshelves :)


Now I just need to finish decorating the rest of the room!


I LOVE how it turned out! :)
Not to mention the total cost of the desk was less than $75!! woo hoo!

I will post more updates on this room in the near future!

7 comments:

  1. wow your dad is awesome
    and so is your desk
    I love it.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!! Gorgeous desk and way to go building yourself! My dad and I build things together often, and I absolutely love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful desk. You will always have great memories when you look at what you and your dad built. You look like a pro cutting the wood with the saw, and smart girl wearing safety glasses!!
    I also love the detail your dad used to hide the screws very professional.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You MADE this?! I am so impressed, Sara! As someone who is currently searching for a desk, I wish I had the know-how to put one together from scratch with the look I'm going for!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sara! Your blog is fantastic. My husband and I have been on the hunt for a new desk for our office since we moved in two years ago. As of now, I have to look at my husbands hideous drafting table that he no longer uses. So I was curious to know if you and your father designed this desk with your own measurement or did you find a plan. Would you mind sharing? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kudos for crafting a beautiful desk! Hard work and determination can definitely give you the best office. Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gclub มือถือ Betting to make more money this way. Get more fun. Full of gambling that anyone choose. Let players make good money anytime

    Gclub มือถือ Popular online gambling sites such as online slots, online roulette. Baccarat Online Football And there are other types of online gambling games that will give you all the fun you have. There are gamblers who will make more money, do not waste time enjoying this full of gaming you will like. Making more money will allow gamers to own all areas. Have more profit. Just choose the type of play you want to play, you can bet on it in a good way.


    Betting to make more money this way. Get more fun. Full of gambling that anyone choose. Let players make good money anytime, anywhere. It allows players to gamble on their own. With the bets that anyone choose. All competitions are profitable with full gambling to help play it. Wherever it is, it's a bet. Make good money throughout the day. Gambling sources to help make the game more realistic every game. Can be played professionally. จีคลับ

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10