Friday, May 4, 2012

Today I'm 29!!

Today is my 29th birthday! :) It's been a WONDERFUL day! 

Evan got me flowers (hydrangeas of course!) and made me cupcakes.


He even helped me hang the new curtains that arrived today!! 
(I don't think I like them so high though... the original plan was to get them hemmed to about 90" so I think I'll go ahead with that!)


Here I am blowing out the candles!! Made a big wish for the year :)


One of my favorite gifts - this botanical print from Restoration Hardware!



AND, Evan surprised me with a new car! 

(I should note though, we are not crazy, we have been thinking about getting a new one for a LONG time but he definitely surprised me today by coming home with this baby! So excited and blessed!)


Here is to hoping today is the start of a wonderful year! :)



5 comments:

  1. oh my..you are loved!
    Happy BIrthday....you are my daughter Sarah's age and her husband just had a birthday too...
    I love your new drapes...pin the drapes first to see if you like them shorter....I like them high..but Im old.....just ask my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!
    Sounds like you had a fantastic day. And a new car to boot. You are a lucky girl. Nice car by the way.
    I think I like the curtain rods lower and to have them hemmed might be the right idea.
    But what do I really know about curtain because we have blinds which I don't care for but they where cheap at the time. When you have 26 windows to dress up I'm going the cheapest way first to see what I really want.
    Love the Cupcakes, so much better than a huge cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Suz & the Witch :) I appreciate the birthday wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy happy birthday! This looks like a perfect celebration, and I love the new ride. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy (belated) birthday! It looks like you had an amazing day! Love your new car and that RH print is super pretty!

    SHF
    thechroniclesofs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
01 09 10