Saturday, August 23, 2014

Coming Next Week - 2014 Parade of Homes Pics! SNEAK PEEK!

If you've been following my blog for awhile, you know one of my favorite events of the year is the BIA Parade of Homes in Columbus, Ohio. I cannot wait to show you the pictures of the beautiful houses from this year! Next week I will be showcasing the full home tours Monday - Friday on the blog, so get excited! Here is a sneak peek of my favorites:


Might I also add, I went to this event even though I had just had my wisdom teeth pulled that morning and was in an immense amount of pain (Seriously, they had to shave away at my jaw bone and I was so swollen I looked like a chipmunk! It was more painful than labor!) 


BUT, that's just what I will do to get beautiful, inspirational pictures for my readers, wink wink. Come back next week for the fun!

1 comment:

 
01 09 10